Photo by Rob Mulally on Unsplash
What I’m Working on and Thinking About Right Now
The giant caveat to all of this is that I am a chronic procrastinator. This is a list of things I very much want to work on and accomplish in the next week-to-month, but it’s also likely that much of it won’t get done. I aim to improve on that over time. To see how this page has evolved over time, try out the Discourse Post Edit History function.
- Taking steps toward a home bar-oriented YouTube channel
- Quarterly life review and mindset update
- Monthly mental health self-evaluation
- Setting up social time with friends
- Adding more ideas and old blog post drafts to my digital garden
- Getting plants in the ground for my garden (purchased last week)
- Photo editing and posting from my Western US road trip in fall 2019 (long overdue!)
- Evaluating community platforms for various projects past and present
- Configuring Discourse for a software alpha test community
- Finish removing things from my old shelves so I can get rid of them and get a new couch in their place, at last!
- Making a video comparing some of the top music streaming services
Get In Touch
Feel free to comment on anything of interest below. I’m always looking for input, feedback, and new collaborators for the things I’m working on and interested in! Since I’ll be updating this single post over time, try to quote the specific part you’re responding to in your message, if possible. Hopefully it will continue to work even when the original text gets changed…