Week ending 10/9/2022

• Great date day with X, although some ambivalent feelings and feeling “in a mode”
  • Some interesting and useful thoughts around romance and a potential “dating engagement experiment” to try to strengthen my focus on dating for a bit and see if it helps
  • Some useful ideas and research on bar area setup, shoe rack, separation, curtains, etc. and then checked out with M who had a nicely positive reaction to my ideas
  • Had the idea to do a “two minute tools for thought” video series, which could be a cool, lower-effort video series to do
  • Some good CU work/contribution, though still not finishing any of the deeper docs I want to do (which was an accountability commitment from last week). Hmm, worth delving into that resistance a bit more.
  • Fair bit of real estate work
  • Finally joined a “Tools for Thought Rocks” session with decent contributions, and had some novel ideas
  • Greenhouse bakery order and sharing with V. Good, not amazing. Got to try the donuts finally, heh. But also got parking ticket. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Moved a bit more docs to Fibery from Quip. Slowly but surely…
  • Wonderful meal with M at Besharam in SF. Met the chef, recommended someone for a project M is doing, and talked about possibly even doing cocktail recipe for an event! Woo. :slightly_smiling_face:
  • Dramatic backpacking start day, with potentially major car trouble, multiple rentals with a false start, and eventually just going for it. And ultimately I feel a bit proud of how I navigated these challenges.
  • Long-dreamed-of weekend backpacking trip with R, and it was basically all I hoped for in conversation, unburdening, etc. Woo!